Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vacation Days 3 & 4

So Monday and Tuesday were pretty good. Since Monday was the 4th, there were fireworks in one of the local towns and it was All American food in the buffet restaurant downstairs. They served a Mexican take on buffalo wings and mac n' cheese. It wasn't good but it was cute of them to  try. They even had the red, white and blue goin on....


We then spent the rest of the evening on the putt putt course... and we absolutely sucked! I ended up cheating the majority of the time and just using my club to drag the ball to the whole. I hate golf. But the worse came when a drunk guy on the course told us we sucked because we were using left handed clubs... then joked he thought we was drunk and better than me! The prick.

We decided to spend days 3 & 4 in the local towns. First we went to Cabo San Jose which was nice but really old. I guess you  call that "historic". There was this church there built in 1730. One of those churches you see in  movies, where  its all stained glass, candles and statues of Mary. The birds fly out the big open doors and you know its about to go down. It even came with a toothless town drunk. Kevin stood at the back of the church "keeping an eye on him if he 'jumped off'." I'm sure this dude had seen plenty of lost fights in his day and wasn't about to jump no where.















The next day we ventured out to Cabo San Lucas. This is the more "American" city....where you can find the Starbucks, other restaurants and the mall. So you know where I went!... this mall was pretty nice on the outside, but when you got inside was straight up Eastland. Empty stores, cops galore and Beyonce playin extra loud in the stores. But all in all it was nice. They even had a "luxury ave" in which you stepped out of Eastland and into South Park. Or should I say Lennox Mall?? I surely saw the most "fabulous" broke wrist Cabo had to offer. IDK if those lil blue things were shorts or underwear... but skinny boyfriend was workin it, you hear me!?! Eyebrows were tougher than mine!



Not sure if she was actually squeezing it or
if I just caught the pic that way?

1 comment:

  1. the church is reaally beautiful. thats right kev protect my homie from drunken fools.

    ReplyDelete