Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our first vacation: travel day 1

I soooo wish I could have gotten the lap top to connect sooner so the time stamp could be proof of the time. I knew it... I knew it and I said it. Here we are....a little over an hour and a half before the flight just sitting. I tried to kill time from the security check point by walking so slow I think I kinda pissed him off. But hey, Wheres the rush?

He woke me up at 4am, like he said he would and I swear before I could get out of the bathroom this man was fulling dressed and jingling keys... car was already sitting outside as he had pulled it out of the garage...bags at the staircase.. book bag on his back. Excited much? So... I wiped the crud out my eyes, choked on some Listerine and stumbled out the door trying to catch up. And now here I am... at the gate at now 6:11am....but hey... at least I got time to blog. Right?

I wish I could take this excitement he has this morning and apply it to other time sensitive endeavors.... filing the taxes, mailing off the trash/water bill, my birthday and Christmas gifts.... where is the "better early than rushing" on that!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment