Monday, July 4, 2011

Vacation Days 1 & 2

Well Happy 4th of July!

My bad for not posting since the airport fiasco, I've been eating, drinking, swimming and trying to adjust to this God forsaken time change since we got here.

So the hotel is pretty freaking awesome. Best thing about Mexico is as soon as you touch down they start offering you tequila. Margaritas were served as soon as we walked into the hotel... I was a little buzzed by the time we made it to the room!














The room is flipping awesome! They had that thing laid out for us...


Saturday was easy going...just getting adjusted and settled in. Kevin managed to remain normal and didn't give me any good  blog material. Whomp Whomp....
Yesterday was our first full day here... again because of the 2 hour time difference, we were up before the sun at 5:30am. So I convinced my love to hit the gym, with me....and he actually did it! Awww!
After breakfast, which again was flippin awesome.... we hit the beach. Or really the beach hit me...
Man, when I say these were some seriously fun waves.... so many times I found myself rolling up the beach at the tide brought me in. I thought was I swimming, but when a white guy ran up to me asking if I was OK, I figured my tumble from the sea looked as bad as it felt. The water claimed a braid or two, my sun shades and tried to take my bikini bottoms...I gave up after that and just hit the pool. Kevin, however, was smart enough to never gone out far enough into the water to reach his knees... so the currents never got the best of him. I can still hear him laughing.... Jerk! LOL

Anyway... time for a "Ghetto Act fact". Act Fact of the day- Tell the hotel staff you are there celebrating your Anniversary and see the free stuff roll in!





I swear this marriage thing has some nice benefits! Not just an excuse to call each other for no reason and not feel pressed, not just getting to spend all of your time with your favorite person, & not just having someone to love, cherish and respect you and all things you love.... but the benefit of all the free stuff you get in this first year!! LMBO!!!

So today is the 4th and we're about to get breakfast and hit one of the local towns for some shopping. I will be bringing back tequila, key chains and shot glasses like any other tourist...toodles.



2 comments: