Thursday, June 2, 2011

His reaction to the Blog...Butt of the Joke

Well... his reaction to my first post was the typical man reaction... "I'm the butt of the joke, you got people laughin' at me".... but overall he liked it and applauded my want to get back to my writing roots. -So thanks boo.

His reaction motivated me to not only talk about how his little mishaps tick my nerves but to (and it's only fair) air my dirt too. OK... so I don't wash dishes all the time, in a timely manner...but I cook! And yes, there is possibly more of my hair on the bathroom floor than on my head, but I sweep it up. And ok ok ok, I have never cut the grass, mopped the floors or vacuumed pretty much anywhere in the house...but he's so darn good at those things, my efforts would be wasted! ;)

So there it is... the biggest marriage cliche'..."its all about give and take." I pick up the trident wrappers and dirty laundry before he vacuums....and trash the many dropped gum wrappers and sales receipts before he mops. I guess that's fair...

So yes, we both have our things to nit pick about but ha ha ha.... this is MY blog! And like I said before... I love this man... but boy can he urk a nerve in me!
Until the next adventure......

No comments:

Post a Comment