Thursday, June 2, 2011

The beginning and 8 Months in....

Hi All...
I decided to start this just because I used to keep a diary when I was young and it was very therapeutic. I hope this will be the same, but instead of me finding a dusty composition notebook in two years, I'll have this site and will be able to see and share how I've grown in my marriage.

OK... so my hubby and I met in October 2003. We sniffed around around each other for a while and really hooked up the following year in Feb. Now.., at the time we were total night and day. He was (and still is) a total church boy.  No smoking, drinks on occasion, parties only on Friday night and was at church more than the Pastor. All of  which makes him and excellent role model and all around great and responsible guy. Got good grades in college, got a good stable job and more... good headed man, right?

Fast track to September 2010.... I married the guy! I mean how can you not love a man so great! Since he follows the Lord, he is loving and caring and giving.. what more could a girl want?......or so I thought....

SO, getting back to the point... here we are 8 months later and I'm starting a blog! LOL... while marriage is a beautiful thing... picking up a weeks worth of underwear outside of the shower from where he took em' off and hopped in, picking up dozens of trident gum wrappers off of EVERY surface in the house, constantly running out of oil sheen (which I didn't know he used), & washing gum off MY clothes because someone never checks their pockets before putting clothes in the hamper (when they make it to the hamper) is not!

Ladies when you pray for a man, be specific! Don't get me wrong, I love him to death... but you also love your puppy and they still poop in your shoes!  While all these things are super minor.. any woman would agree they are also super annoying. So as I grow to learn the true roots of this man (things you will never learn just by dating)... I hope to use this spot to share some annoyances, stories with whoever follows and get a few good laughs. Once I show this to him, he might create one about me!

2 comments: